6 Months of Coaching
Deciding one’s career path can be lonely and confusing. The people we most likely turn to for counsel are stakeholders in our decision so it’s difficult for them to be unbiased. The organizational landscape is complex and it’s hard to make heads or tails from one’s current vantage point. And, if we aren’t happy with our current situation, it can feel unsafe to explore other options for fear of retribution.
LEaD Expedition includes two monthly small group meetings facilitated by Gwen Riedl, ICF credentialed coach, and one’s own exploration based on interests and desires. The program is designed around the LEaD Roadmap, a 6-point model for designing one’s desired career path:
Vision > Know Oneself > Create a Plan > Implement the Plan > Evaluate & Recalibrate > Celebrate.
- Twelve live virtual meetings with LEaD Ex cohort members (2 per month)
- Opportunity for 1:1 meetings with Gwen for individual attention to one’s goal
- Tools, resources and exercises for reflection and discussion
- Teams online chat
- Group size – 5-8 people
Benefits and Outcomes:
- Led by an experienced guide with a proven process and customized ancillary resources
- Small, safe, confidential group to discuss ideas and information
- Shared insights about what options exist
- Inspiration to stay focused on creating a plan for the future